RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- Company Name: LA MAQUINA FILM & TAPE SA DE CV
- Trademark: STORY WE PRODUCE.
- Address: FERNANDO MONTES DE OCA 5, COLONIA CONDESA, CP 06140, CDMX.
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will be used for the general purpose of the management and control of the established commercial relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services by users of them.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you may ask us through the services, as well as contact forms on our website (including, emails and / or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and activities.
- To offer new services, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and can not be waived.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify changes, important developments of services, offers and / or promotions of our services or of third companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the account preferences. of client.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
Term of conservation: The personal data provided will be kept and processed while the service provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising its right of withdrawal, in which case STORY WE PRODUCE will block your data during the time that its obligations persist legal.
The personal data of the people interested in receiving information about the services will be kept in the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request their deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of data is legitimation based on the consent of the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
- before proceeding to process your data,
- proceed to registration as a client or,
- proceed to send communications of STORY WE PRODUCE products.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary information to be able to assist you or provide you with the services.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this information or, later, revoke the consent previously granted to process your data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of our request being able to be addressed.
Likewise, we will be able to process your data based on the legitimate interest of STORY WE PRODUCE to maintain and retain your clients and / or users and better meet your previously expressed expectations or interests, eg improve products, manage requests, queries or claims, offer services similar to those contracted, inform about promotions, etc., without prejudice of the fulfillment on the part of STORY WE PRODUCE of the rest of obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
STORY WE PRODUCE understands that by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that he accepts and consents expressly in his treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
In general, STORY WE PRODUCE will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our Products.
By accepting the Terms of the Products, you expressly consent to these assignments. In case of revocation of your consent we can not continue to provide services.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not STORY WE PRODUCE deals with personal data concerning him or her. In particular, you can exercise the following rights before STORY WE PRODUCE:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification: it allows to correct errors, modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of the information object of the treatment.
- Right of suppression: it allows to request the elimination of the data object of treatment when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding period while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications by STORY WE PRODUCE. In this case, you can revoke your consent at any time to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the preferences of the customer account.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested ones will be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be conserved for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: interested persons can request to receive the data that they have and that has facilitated us or that -whenever it is technically possible- we send them to another responsible of treatment of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
Possibility of withdrawing the consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described, please send us a letter with all your information, including your ID to: THE LIFT PRODUCCIONES INTERNACIONALES, S.L. (STORY WE PRODUCE), with address C / Ávila, 80, 08005 Barcelona or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of right you want to exercise.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: STORY WE PRODUCE also informs you of the right that you have to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations valid.
Conservation of certain data: STORY WE PRODUCE informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimated authorities, when the legal circumstances contemplated therein concur.
Registered data: As with most products provided by the Internet, our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the web. This registration data can include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
Security measures: We adopt the data protection measures necessary to avoid the loss of information, alteration of data, or access by unauthorized personnel to it.