This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.storyweproduce.com/ (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by THE LIFT PRODUCCIONES INTERNACIONALES, S.L. (STORY WE PRODUCE) (hereinafter, THE WEB SITE HOLDER) with which we intend to comply with the obligations provided by Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), as well as inform all users of the website about what the conditions of use of the website are.
In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the users of our data:
- Company Name: THE LIFT PRODUCCIONES INTERNACIONALES, S.L. (STORY WE PRODUCE)
- Registered Office: C / Ávila, 80, 08005 Barcelona
- CIF: B62715727
- Phone: 933.208.398
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.storyweproduce.com/
The navigation on the website of EL TITULAR DE LA WEB attributes the condition of user of this and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEB SITE HOLDER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEB SITE HOLDER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB renders its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the IT systems of THE WEB OWNER or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE HOLDER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE HOLDER OF THE WEB and the owner of the web site in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE HOLDER OF THE WEB of its contents or services . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEB SITE HOLDER, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is out of this web and is not managed directly by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Palencia (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.