What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies used by this website:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, the navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
|Google Analytics is a web analytics tool for Google. It provides grouped information of the traffic that reaches the websites according to the audience, the acquisition, the behavior and the conversions carried out on the website. https://www.google.com/analytics/
|Wordpress plugin for storing the user acceptance of Cookies Policy and GDPR on our website. https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/
|WordPress.com is a platform for creating blogs. It uses WordPress, the free software content management system. https://wordpress.org/
Delete or block cookies:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can see more information about your browser and cookies in the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html